Store Policy • Shipping & Returns • Consignment Policy
Effective Date: June 14th 2023
1- Information We Collect:
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and payment details, when you voluntarily provide them to us while using our services.
2- Use of Information:
2.1 We use the collected information to provide, maintain, and improve our services, fulfill your orders, process payments, communicate with you, and personalize your experience. We may also use the information to send you promotional materials, updates, and other communications related to our services.
2.2 We may aggregate and anonymize the collected information to generate statistical or analytical data, which we may use for our internal purposes or share with third parties for research, marketing, or other lawful purposes.
3- Disclosure of Information:
3.1 We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing our services. These service providers are obligated to protect your information and may only use it for the purposes specified by us.
3.2 We may also disclose your information to comply with legal obligations, enforce our policies, respond to legal requests, protect our rights, property, or safety, and prevent or investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
3.3 In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction. We will notify you via email or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or the use of your information.
4- Data Security:
4.1 We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4.2 It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any account credentials or passwords associated with our services. Please notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account or other security breaches.
Our services may contain links to third-party websites, applications, or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before providing any personal information. Children's Privacy:
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you are under 13, please do not use our services or provide any personal information.
Address: 960 Sixth St # 103B, Norco, CA 92860
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 1-2 business days to process your online orders, and 3-4 business days for your order to ship.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges. Additional shipping charges may apply to heavy liquids and larger sized items. Oversized packages (larger than 12" x 12" x 12") may require additional shipping charges based on prevailing rates.
We cannot be held responsible for failed or stolen deliveries, please contact the shipping provider to file a claim.
If you place your order before 1pm on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after 3pm on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Actual delivery times may vary depending on item availability.
Our warehouse does not ship packages on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
1. The items are consigned for sale. Consignor warrants that he/she is the owner or otherwise legally entitled to sell the items.
2. Consignor to receive 75% of saddle net proceeds and 60% of net proceeds on any items other than saddles. Net proceeds include proportionate deduction for cleaning and repair, upon notice, if any.
3. Consignor warrants that to the best of his/her knowledge, items are as represented.
4. Consignor may remove any item from floor sale provided there are no pending sales.
5. Checks for sold items will be processed within 30 days of the sale. SAVE YOUR COPY OF THE CONTRACT.
Checks will not be mailed. Your sales will be in our computer under your Vendor or Customer name, phone number, and Consignment number.
Consignee payments not collected become "abandoned" after 24 months, and will not be payable.
Only the consignor may pick up their payment due to them, unless other arrangements are made in writing with appropriate signatures and identification.
6. If Thrifty Horse determines after 60 days that an item is not likely to sell, the consignor agrees to reduce the price by 20%.
If Thrifty Horse determines after 180 days that an item is not likely to sell, the consignor agrees to reduce the price by 50%.
After 1 year, Thrifty Horse has the right to dispose of the property at will without notification to consignor.
7. Call on or after the 16th of each month for sales from the 4th day of the prior month through the 3rd day of the current month. Do not call before the 16th, Your sales will be on our computer under your consignment or vendor number, last name, first name, and phone number.
8. Thrifty Horse will not be held responsible for items left here such as hat/helmet boxes, boot boxes, or inserts, storage totes, and/or trunks.